Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. They contain information about the use of your computer but don’t include personal information about you (they don’t store your name, for instance). This policy explains how cookies are used on this website (the “Website”) and to provide information on how to reject or delete these cookie.
Cookies used in this Website
Following are the various types of cookies used according to the purposes of use.
- Technical Cookies. This type of cookies allows the proper operation of certain sections of the Website. There are two categories: persistent (after closing the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date) and session (erased every time the browser is closed). These cookies are necessary then to view the Website and are only related to technical services offered and will therefore always used and posted, unless you change the settings in your browser.
Name Purpose Retention wordpress_[SessionID]
Session cookies about user consentDisplay detection to server responsive design
Session pII_language Multilanguage preference 1 year wp-settings-2
User preferences 1 year
- Analytics cookies (first-party). Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the Website. We will use this information only for statistical analysis (in aggregated and anonymous way) in order to make better use of the Website and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects data only in an anonymous user activity and how it arrived at the site.
Name Purpose Retention _atuvc Updates the counter on the social sharing feature on a website 2 years _atuvs Updates the counter on the social sharing feature on a website 2 years _utma Identifies the unique visitors 1 minute _utmb It determines whether or not to establish a new session for the user Session _utmc It determines whether or not to establish a new session for the user Session _utmt Determines the type of requesta 1 minute _utmz Determines the origin or referrer of the visitor 6 months _ga Used by Google to distinguish unique users 2 years _gat Universal used by Google Analytics to monitor and track visitor behavior on the site anonymously. 1 minute
- Profiling, targeting and advertising cookies. This Website does not use these type of cookie.
- Video (third party cookies stored when embedding or displaying a video)
Youtube (Google). Cookie inserted and read by YouTube, LLC. YouTube enters this cookie when you watch a YouTube video through our website.
Name Purpose Retention YSC Unique session id for that visitor Session VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE Remebers YouTube player settings and style 240 days GEUP Unique session Id to identify the client displaying a YouTube video 2 years PREF Unique session Id to identify the client displaying a YouTube video 10 years GPS GPS data for mobile users 30 minutes
Vimeo. Vimeo stores the following cookies: vuid, player, clips, ab_bs, sticky_brozar. The duration usually cookies associated with viewing a video varies from about two days to a few years after the last display. Our site has no control over these cookies, which appear to include information about the video, preferences and user behavior on the video you are viewing, and personal information if the user is logged in at Vimeo during the display. Vimeo may release cookie Google Adsense cookies.
- Google Maps. These cookies are used by Google to store preferences and user information each time they visit web pages containing geographical maps of Google Maps. These cookies contain sufficient information to allow tracking. They are used only on pages where there is the Google map.
Name Purpose Retention APISID Stores user preferences when accessing to a Google Map 2 years GMAIL_RTT Cookie related to Google services(as Google Maps or Gmail) Session GoogleAccountsLocale_session Google Maps session cookie Session HSID Stores user preferences when accessing to a Google Map 2 years NID Stores user preferences when accessing to a Google Map 6 months OGPC Stores user preferences when accessing to a Google Map 1 month PREF Stores user preferences when accessing to a Google Map 2 years SAPISID Stores user preferences when accessing to a Google Map 2 years SID Ricorda le preferenze di settaggio dell’utente (per esempio livello di zoom impostato) 2 years SSID Stores user preferences when accessing to a Google Map 2 years
- Other third party cookies. We are not always able to control cookies that are stored by third parties through our Website. This, in particular, can occur when the page contains the so-called embedded elements: texts, documents , pictures or short videos that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed in or through our website. Therefore, if the Website was detected a cookie of this type is not present in the list provided, please let us know. Alternatively, please contact those third parties directly involved and ask questions about the cookies they send, to what purpose, what is their life like and ensure the privacy of users.
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer (including those from this visit) as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile device you will need to refer to your handset manual.
For any information regarding your privacy and this policy, please contact us.